When The Law Impacts Your Family
Family law matters can be incredibly complex. With emotions running high, it may feel like there is no end in sight. Reed Law Group, P.C., is here to help you through it. We have worked with clients throughout Michigan. When you need guidance, trust a legal team that cares.
How Our Attorneys Can Help
Many law firms offer assistance in a wide variety of practice areas. We, on the other hand, devote all our attention to helping families. This means you get our undivided attention. It also means that we have a tremendous amount of practice. We have taken cases to trial, worked through mediation and gone to evidentiary hearings. Our attorneys can help you in many different areas of the law. We have handled cases involving:
- Child custody agreements: Including child support arrangements
- Post-judgment decisions: When modifications need to be made
- Divorce: Including both contested and uncontested
- Alimony: Spousal support
- Property division: Answering questions like, “Who gets the house?”
- Domestic violence cases: Ensuring that your safety is crucial
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: Protecting yourself and your best interests
With over 30 years of combined experience, we have worked through the most difficult situations. It can be overwhelming to make these decisions on your own. We will provide you with individualized attention and open communication. This way, you can feel more confident about your choices. No matter where you are in the process, we will be your strongest advocate.
Call Today To Schedule A Consultation
As soon as you start to have questions, the best thing you can do is reach out to a knowledgeable attorney. Call our office in Ann Arbor at 734-430-8001 to schedule a consultation today. You can also fill out our contact form online.