Kaylon A. Wilson
Kaylon A Wilson is originally from Michigan. She attended Wayne State University in Detroit, where she earned her degree in Psychology in 2010. Kaylon then went on to attend Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Ann Arbor. As a student attorney, Kaylon worked for the Washtenaw County Public Defender Clinic, the Guardianship Review Project, the Washtenaw County Trial Court and a family law firm based in downtown Ann Arbor.
Kaylon is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and the Downriver Bar Association. Kaylon is an avid reader and enjoys spending time with her friends and family.
Current Employment Position
- Washtenaw County Public Defender Clinic
- Guardianship Review Project
- Washtenaw County Trial Court
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Downriver Bar Association, Member
- Family Law
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Wayne State University, Detroit
- Major: Psychology